by Mirabai Holland© 8-5-2023
Now every day, every hour, every minute, every second,
grabs me to stay conscious to live moment to moment.
One day at a time. Really? How come now?
It’s the glass with less and less sand with less and less left.
My love for all I love is always.
My breath is still constant in and out,
as my heart beats still every day
and my limbs and brain slow down.
So, what if I leave some clutter behind some unfinished ideas?
This is when I watch a cat stretch their legs a white furry belly ready for massage.
This is when I wake up and see a bright full moon,
above a stir less sea glowing its luminous light.
This is when I swim underneath a still Gulf of Mexico, the sand glowing underneath my feet.
When the aspens are turning golden and the air smells
of a thousand wildflowers at 9000 feet.
Or when a trusted friend cries and shares their deepest regrets and dreams.
Why do I ask for more? Yes
Days are going by,
and are messy with gaps of time.
Alive, Alive as days go by.
- Vibration Platform: Elvis Study
- How Old Do you Want To Be? By Mirabai Holland
- Stress: Dealing With It
- Bone Healthy Diet
- Stress Reduction Techniques
- DIANA ROBINSON How Health Coaching Led to Improved Confidence and a Wedding!
- “An ounce of prehab is worth a pound of rehab.”
- Visualize Yourself Healthy and Fit
- Ergonomics: Computer Set-up